Friday, January 22, 2016

Blue Devil

Not my favorite of the Devil drinks (that might be the Black or Little Devil) but a solid and interesting tasting drink. It's a gin Devil and perfect if you make it with Bombay Sapphire because the bottle goes so well with it. The color is more cobalt blue than the Blue Sapphire Martini and there's a more intense lime and curacao bitterness that goes great with Bombay Sapphire's lemon peel, iris root, and cubeb berry (tailed pepper) botanicals.
  • 2 oz. gin
  • 1/2 oz. lime juice
  • 1 tbsp. maraschino liqueur
  • 1 tsp. blue curacao
Combine all ingredients in a shaker with ice. Shake and strain into a chilled cocktail glass. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your interest in my Jolly Bartender project. I will do my best to respond as quickly as possible to your request or comment. If you would like to contact me about bartending for your event or setting up a home bar, write to me at nathanwilkinson04@yahoo.com