Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Slow Screw

There are so many sloe gin drinks out there, and many are just repetitions of oldies with the substitution of sloe gin. The Slow Screw, of course, is just a screwdriver with sloe gin. Had I any Galliano left I would have also made a Slow Screw Against A Wall, a mashup of a Harvey Wallbanger and a Slow Screw. Look for this on in the future.
  • 2 oz. sloe gin
  • orange juice
Build the drink in a highball glass with ice. Add sloe gin and top with orange juice. Stir gently.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your interest in my Jolly Bartender project. I will do my best to respond as quickly as possible to your request or comment. If you would like to contact me about bartending for your event or setting up a home bar, write to me at nathanwilkinson04@yahoo.com