Monday, December 7, 2015

Stirling Sour

A Margarita with a highland name, if not in proportions. It turns out that most scotch and tequila are interchangeable in drinks involving lime juice. Choose a heavier flavored scotch and you will notice smoke and peat sticking out. Make it with an unpeated scotch and you will have a mild sour that will appease bourbon and tequila fans alike.
  • 1 1/2 oz. scotch
  • 1/2 oz. lime juice
  • 1/2 tsp. simple syrup
  • several dashes of triple sec
Combine all ingredients in a shaker with ice. Shake and strain into a chilled Old Fashioned glass full of fresh ice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your interest in my Jolly Bartender project. I will do my best to respond as quickly as possible to your request or comment. If you would like to contact me about bartending for your event or setting up a home bar, write to me at nathanwilkinson04@yahoo.com