Thursday, May 21, 2015

Golden Cadillac

This is another cream based drink with Galliano. I have to say that I like this one better than most creamy drinks because it uses more proprietary liqueur, which means it is stronger and not quite as dessert-like. I did get the feeling that this was a good drink for a classy lady in the '60s and recalled that creamy liqueurs had not yet been invented. It makes sense that these concoctions with half-and-half came about.

  • 2 oz. Galliano
  • 1 oz. half-and-half
  • 1 oz. creme de cacao
Combine all ingredients in a shaker with ice. Shake and strain into a chilled cocktail glass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your interest in my Jolly Bartender project. I will do my best to respond as quickly as possible to your request or comment. If you would like to contact me about bartending for your event or setting up a home bar, write to me at nathanwilkinson04@yahoo.com