Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Grand Hotel

The Grand Hotel is a French liqueur drink that really features the sweet orange flavor of Grand Marnier. It's pretty stiff as most classics are. Here's how to make it.
  • 1 1/2 oz. Grand Marnier
  • 1 1/2 oz. gin
  • 1/2 oz. dry vermouth
  • dash of lemon juice
  • lemon peel
Combine all ingredients except lemon peel and juice in a shaker with ice. Shake and strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Squeeze lemon peel over the glass and drop it into the drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your interest in my Jolly Bartender project. I will do my best to respond as quickly as possible to your request or comment. If you would like to contact me about bartending for your event or setting up a home bar, write to me at nathanwilkinson04@yahoo.com